2011年1月21日星期五

Marty Stevens-Hebner of Rebagz Chanel Bags Online

my biggest challenge is managing everything on my own. There is so incredibly much to do. From design to procurement, development, production, sales, PR, marketing, finance, admin, fulfillment, etc. I have the support of my interns, my showroom, my ,replica handbag coach, agency, and of course the incredible encouragement of family. But it's a very big job and it's all on one key person. Somehow, [Laughs], don't ask me how, I find the hours in the day to get it done, but the toughest part is setting aside time to be creative and that is never the best way to be creative. But I find myself breathing it...chanel bags online thinking of designs while I'm showering, eating, and dreaming. Sometimes that's when the best ideas come to you! I'm learning so much, and I'm having a blast doing what I'm doing.
Oh wow, there have been so many. replica handbag cheap
You appreciate the rewarding moments so much more when in a sea of challenges. I keep thinking about my family, the involvement and pride of my family. I couldn't have done any of this without them. As I finish the first year of my business, I look back with satisfaction at how my first two collections were well received and to start my second year, third collection with this great momentum is incredible. To receive an email from a customer telling me that their bag has made them so happy, is pure joy to me. Knowing that I was able to bring a smile to a person's day, whether by enjoying their special bag, making them feel even more beautiful than they already are, or by reminding them to "live and laugh" and to relish in every minute of their life. That's what this is all about. I've also had the opportunity to work with charitable organizations and to be able to make a small difference whether it's contributing to the fight against Lupus or Multiple Sclerosis,replica handbag prada or helping the Pakistan Relief Fund for the flood disaster.



 I've done as much as I can through this business to help with these charitable efforts and to help the world in whatever small way that I can, and there's no better satisfaction than that. replica handbag chanelWell, we have a lot of new surprises, new shapes, sizes, styles, interpretations. I've expanded the line of hand-engraved and hammered metals, with new and special inscriptions. My favorite is "Smile and the world will smile at you"! We're also introducing a new exciting mesh line, which is completely different and uses copper metal. People have been receiving it very well, especially the trendy urban-chic retailers and customers who are always looking for something different and unique. My collections will always be about contrast and unexpected statement pieces

没有评论:

发表评论