2011年1月25日星期二

Carrying Replica Handbag Coach


replica handbag coach
Dream trip first stop, I didn't go wrong, but sit a wrong position

 Front figure shaking, standing in the window happy shape of your future, completely unaware of the crowd behind getting off

 They ruthlessly hold me get off, I caught flat-footed

 I repent, helpless see toward him, he, tears silently turned, back to me

 I thought those held me, strong hands, will be stretched out on me again

 I thought the warm smile with sweet love behind

 I thought he cheesy works have my name

 ...

 Later, I know I was wrong

 Really wrong

 In his eyes, I'm just a dream of small fart bag behind girls

 I won't even use complete language express my thoughts

 He had done nothing wrong, maybe I was wrong person

 I a person standing on the side of the road and hugged my bag hum's cry

 When I looked up when the sun set, the sky piaoqi the beautiful snowflakes, but I'm afraid mountain which animals noises

 I take off my feet high heels, crazy toward the mountain of ran a ray of light

 "Boom dong" open the door is a white raiment, has a dialogue with wings, and with a smile of old man

 He picked up the house of the most magnificent a blanket, dressed in my body, and led me to fire for warmth

 He is tender Richards straight to my hair, also said my hair is very soft very soft

 He carefully fed me to have a meal, also say I am very lovely

 He hands hold my face, looking at me, saying that my eyes are very mentality

 My nose said, your passage very smelly, oh

 He was happy laughter

 He likes to use his beard! Pierced my face, hear my gurgling sound

 He will be at midnight put my arms over woli

 He will be repeated see me to he painted the portrait

 And time with him, let I forgot that car and car that man's back

 Oh! For the dawn

 He said he hopes to days don't bright, so I won't go

 He didn't want me go...

 I asked what is his name

 He tightly embrace me, answered and said, he that't

 I said, I will come back to see you

 He said, well! I'll wait for you! How long I wait
 
 My tears again

 I went a long way very far, stop looking back

 Could not see his face, but he is still in to my wave

 Wind, I seem to hear his hoarse voice, still in said

 How long have I etc

 I wiped out of the corner of tears

 Suddenly, my shoulder is patted

 An equally in and rubbed my eyes, the same dream bag behind the young man

 We laugh

 He asked me, what did you do

 To travel I said

 So, do you? I asked

 He smile, like you

 What is your name

 My name is stuck

 You know what? Just I met an angel...

 Call't

 Why would you know

 Because I also met

 We dulcify laughter

 Later, our journey along...

 He met a luxuious house, but we know, it's not't

 Dream, must depend on oneself little building! If halfway up other people's car, was cast down wind, will not only exhaustion of body and mind, still can easily lose their ladder!

 Give yourself some time to do the things they want to do

 Give yourself some space do you can do

 On the journey of life, there are many scenery, also have a lot of car. It doesn't matter how choice, importantly, don't lose yourself

没有评论:

发表评论