2011年7月29日星期五

Air Jordan Retros : Crystal Haylett, Elly Clay

  What is the most rewarding facet of being the constructive Director by Elly Clay?
 : Since fictive theater managing director, I do not cogitate I can commemorate a day when things were the same. Every mean solar day is different, filled with honors and some of the times hiccups. Merely that’s all part of the challenge and excitement jordan retros shoes of owning and growing your own business. Luckily, I am able to do something that I have a great passion for and it is such a great reward to see my imagination and creativity come to life in our designs. I have a great team of rattling consecrate women working with me and we have lived capable to face from each one problem and contact them in agreement, always learning something new along the way. When did you know that you wanted to go into the accessory industry?
  I started my design vocation in 2007. I determined to nike air jordan retros  embark on a long-time dream of creating signature handbags that compliment a fast-paced woman’s lifestyle. During this process, I approached my long time friend Stacey Giambisiani with the idea of working with her on the debut collection. Stacey gained an interest for all the elite handbags and accessory brands while working in the accessory sales department for Barney’s NY  . Months later. she gained the opportunity to work closely with the design and production team, designing handbags and small leather cheap air jordans  goods for BCBGirls. The Elly Clay brand intertwines vintage with up-to-date feasibility that cultivates an unmatched style. Elly Clay handbags are made using the most supreme materials and genuine quality leathers, which gives each handbag a sleek look that embodies both femininity and functionality.
love how your philosophy is to create cups of tea that continue improving with women and their busy lifestyle--your bags are and then versatile! Which Elly Clay bag works best for you and your lifestyle?
  currently carry the Botas Studded Hobo on a daily basis. It's soft and slouchy with double main interior zipped compartments.  air jordan retros I can separate things for my toddlers in one compartment and put my makeup, extra shoes, a book and other goodies in the other. The Botas Hobo has a large exterior zip pocket so I have easy access to my Metro pass, cell phone, and keys. What advice can you give an aspiring handbag designer?
 The best advice I would give to an aspiring handbag designer is to try new techniques and materials. Don't be afraid to experiment with different textures and hardware, although people may tell you to play it safe. Create a line you think women would carry for decades. Most importantly, don't give up. It can be a real challenge finding the right manufacturers and right people to support your product. But hang in there. Seeing your designs amount to life costs a howling experiencing!

没有评论:

发表评论