2011年6月28日星期二

Kept your relationship off TV Hermes Handbags Birkin

She talks... constantly. Diaherra of the mouth, literally. And then you don't know what you said to one person versus the other person and the reason is because you're not being real with anybody. So now when people call you out on it  nike shox turbo  and want an explanation, you don't know why this is happening, or you can remember what you said. Maybe she said this or maybe she was drinking. There are plenty of different reasons, but if she would have just been herself and not been what she thinks we wanted her to be, it would have been so much better. She should have just been herself.
We heard you guys were just in Italy.
We were in Rome. gucci sunglasses We had a wonderful time.So, we heard there was a little scuffle between you and Meeka while you were overseas. Is that true?
We aren't really allowed to discuss it. So you guys will see it unfold as you watch this season. I can't say there was a scuffle, but I can say that sometimes people do things to impress other people and I'm the kind of person that if I feel threatened, I will defend myself.
You and Evelyn: are you guys still at each others throats?
I cant talk about it. I'm sorry!  nike rift Will we ever be friends? Well, friends is a strong word. Will Evelyn and I ever be able to coexhisit? Maybe.
You spoke about your man for the first time on episode 4. What does he think of all of this Basketball Wives stuff?
Drama with a capital D. He kind of feels like, why are you even doing this? When I have had so much success with acting. I have been seriously considering that prospect and if I will even continue on after this season.
So if you have kept your relationship off TV hermes handbags birkin , what do you think of Evelyn and Chad Ochocinco keeping their relationship on TV?
Well, Evelyn has been on since inception, so she really never had a choice.  And he had his own reality show trying to find love

没有评论:

发表评论